Searching for a beautiful handmade baby shower gift? Well, search no more! Today I have a very easy, very ideal gift method for you.
Materials required :
- MDF Chariot
- White Gesso
- Acrylic Paint
- Mulberry Flowers and Ribbons (acc. to your preference)
- Baby theme charms and buttons
- Tacky glue
- First, I coated the MDF chariot with white gesso and let it dry.
- Next, I applied white acrylic paint on the outside and a combination of white and orange (pastel orange) paint on the inside.
- After letting it dry, I cut pattern paper in the shape of the chariot and stuck it on the top.
- Finally, to decorate the gift, I used flowers and ribbons.
- I also used charms and buttons (Baby themed) to give it a baby shower theme.
And, my gift was ready. Let me know if you liked it and if this helps!