We spend hours and hours searching for a perfect birthday gift. But we all know that nothing works as nicely as a handmade birthday card! Today, Ill show you how to make a beautiful card quickly and efficiently!
Materials required :
- Paper stack from DCWV
- Metal charms
- Mulberry flowers
- Mdf embellishments
- Glitter from Prima
- Fancy pollens
- Distress oxide
- Stamp from Altnew
- First, I took a nice card stock for the card and stuck pattern paper on it.
- Then I took some leftover paper strips and arranged them in a beautiful manner. I applied distress oxide colours on the surface to add to the beauty of the card.
- After that, I took a wooden frame and corners and decorated it with elements from Prima.
- Then, I stuck the frame along with a picture on the top.
- I arranged mulberry flowers on the side along with some metal charms to adorn the card.
- I then added a tag saying ‘Happy Birthday’
- Inside of the card, I stuck another pattern paper and put some more pictures.
- Finally, I put a birthday sentiment made from a MDF cutting.