How are you? Lets make a nameplate today!
Materials required :
- Pattern paper (Woodies)
- Alphabet acrylic cuttings
- Mulberry flowers
- Modelling paste from Liquitex
- Glitter from Prima
- First, I took a cardboard and stuck a pattern paper by Bob n Betty on it.
- Using a stencil, I applied modelling paste and put snowflake tensiel to create a beautiful background.
- Then, I stuck the alphabet acrylic cuttings on it tactfully.
- I put some mulberry flowers on the side to adorn the nameplate.
- Then, I put some glitter from Prima to add some shine to the project.
And that’s how I made a very presentable amd beautiful nameplate!
I hope this helps!
Have a great day!