Hey! I’ll be showing you how to make a beautiful wall clock with a photo frame.
- Stamp and dies (Delightful daisies) from Heartfelt Creations.
- Archival colours (Cobalt for stamping, Forgetmenot and Aquamarine)
- Paper for flower making (Floral Natura from Craftstudio)
- Pattern paper for background from Kaiser Craft.
- Diecuts for wall clock
- Wooden embellishments
- First, I stamped the flowers with cobalt archival ink.
- Then I cut the flowers using die and big shot machine from Sizzix.
- I coloured them with Forgetmenot and Aquamarine.
- Then I did embossing and made 3 lines on each petal of the flower.
- I applied the art glitter glue in three lines in co-ordination with the lines on each petal and put fairy dust on it.
- After letting it dry, I assembled the petals into a beautiful flower and put a silver bead in the centre.
- To create a beautiful background, I took a nice pattern paper(12×12) and applied modelling paste using a stencil of a leaf design.
- The design gave a unique texture to the background.
- I stuck a wooden frame to the background and put a picture inside the frame and arranged the flowers along the side of the frame.
- I put a wall clock beside the frame and to decorate it, I made layers out of different, beautiful round diecuts.
- I also used leaves and swirls diecuts to fill in the spaces among the flowers.