Hello! Today I’ll be showing you how I made a flower frame using the Enchanted mum paper collection by Heartfelt Creations. This is the first time that I have used waste paper cuttings from a stack in arranging the layout. It is an extremely fun and creative project.
Materials required :
- Enchanted mum die for flower
- Classic rose collection for leaf, die and stamp
- Colours archival ink pad
- Magenta hue colour
- Majestic violet colour
- For leaves :
– Fern green
– Library green
- Mdf sentiment
- White element
- Enchanted mum paper stack
- First take a 12×12 piece of Mountboard
- Next, simply stick paper on it.
- Then, for next layer tear the paper from the edges and roll it from the corners to give it a layering.
- For flowers, take the enchanted mum diecuts in iris paper 190 gsm.
- Cool it and emboss it with a simple ball tool on an embossing pad.
- For embossing, move the tool from outside to the inside for inside curved petal and from inside to the outside for outside shaped petal.
- For making 1 flower, I have used approx. 6 petals (3 petals inside curved and 3 petal outside curved)
- For the leaves, emboss from back side ; for embossing move the tool along the shape of the leaf.
- Then arrange some mdf cutting.
- To give that white col, I have first used versamark, then used white element on it and then made it heat dry.
- Lastly, I have arranged flowers , mdf cuttings, and paper cuttings in a beautiful manner.